Pearl Decade Maple 22″ 6pc (DMP926S) – All Finishes
- 22″ x 18″ bass drum
- 10″ x 7″ tom
- 12″ x 8″ tom
- 14″ x 14″ floor tom
- 16″ x 16″ floor tom
- 14″ x 5.5″ snare drum
- TH900I tom holder x 2
Practice Time is Over, It's Time to Get Serious.
To elevate the playing field for today’s advancing drummer, Pearl has drawn on 70 years of award-winning drum craftsmanship to create new Decade Maple series drums. As the first all Maple lacquered drums, Pearl Decade kit is built to push the boundaries of performance and value and project your drumming voice with authority.
NEW 2020 Finishes: Deep Forest Burst #213 and Satin Gold Meringue #215
"These are great instruments, and the price makes them an unbelievable value. I found the shell construction quality to be top-notch, and the sound exceptional."
- DRUM! MAGAZINE
"Certainly, the maple takes a finish well - the outside of the review drums is smoother than George Clooney. You'd have had to buy a top of the line kit to get a finish this good just a few years ago."
- MUSIC RADAR
Pearl’s 70 years of drum craftsmanship culminate with the kit you’re ready to step up to. With 5.4mm Maple shells, pro-level features, and gorgeous lacquer finishes, Decade elevates your performance at a price that was previously impossible.
For evolving players
With feature-heavy Pearl Decade Maple drums are perfect as a primary kit for evolving players, or a secondary “gigging” kit for the seasoned pro.
Decade Maple is available in six colours. Pearl’s cultured lacquer finishing process is applied to each shell exterior to add spectacular vibrancy.
- Satin Gold Meringue #215 - NEW
- Deep Forest Burst #213 - NEW
- Satin Slate Black #227
- Satin Brown Burst #260
- Gloss Deep Red Burst #261
- Satin Black Burst #262
|SHELL||Even Ply 6 (5.4mm) 100% Maple Shells|
|SNARE||Matching 14x5.5 Snare Drum|
|FINISH||High Gloss / Matte Lacquer Finishes|
|HEADS||Remo UT Clear Ambassador Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads|
|TOM MOUNTS||OptiLoc Mounting System|
|HOOPS||1.6mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops|
|BD MUFFLER||Drum Muffler (Mini)|
100% Maple Drum Shell
Decade’s 6-ply/5.4mm all Maple drum shell is what sets it apart from the other players in the field. The final product of ten years of process and material refinement, each cross-laminated ply incorporates Pearl’s proprietary Superior Shell Technology. The resulting thin (but powerfully strong) shell reacts quickly to the stroke, producing beautifully resonant highs and thundering lows.
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber.
- It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit.
- The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary “AcoustiGlue” that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance.
- Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
Decade’s low-mass/low-contact shell hardware assures optimum shell performance and rock-solid durability. Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
830 Series Drum Hardware
Without a doubt the most sophisticated drum hardware ever offered on a drum kit at this price.
- The BC-830 Boom stand, C-830 Cymbal stand, and S-830 Snare Drum stand all feature infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock Tilters for pinpoint positioning. Robust 1”diameter base tubes and 7/8” diameter center tubes with sturdy double-braced tripods provide exceptional rigidity and stability.
- The H-830 Hi-Hat stand features swivel legs that accommodate double pedals.
- The P-930 Drum Pedal combines the styling and performance of the Demon Drive pedal with the Eliminator interchangeable cam technology for the ultimate in power, speed, and control.