Mapex T660 Round Top Threaded Drum Throne
- Soft but Durable Vinyl Covering
- 17.5″ to 22″ Steel Spindle Height Adjustment
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
The T660 throne is a solid upgrade for young players needing something a little better than an entry-level throne but don't have the budget to step up too far. Its 13'' x 2.5'' round top base provides a larger platform than the T270A and it has a threaded steel spindle height adjustment, a feature normally found on much more expensive models. This spinning height adjustment makes minor height changes quick and easy.
- The medium diameter of the 13" x 2.5" round seat makes it easy to pack inside the hardware bag or with a drum in a case.
- The 17.5" to 22" height range with steel spindle adjustment works for a wide variety of player sizes and ages and is easy to use.
- The double-braced legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.The Spindle-Lock mechanism makes the drum throne even sturdier and securer.
- 13" Wide x 2.5" Thick Round Cushioned Seat