Ludwig Atlas Pro Hi-Hat Stand
“I’ve played a few different two-leg hi-hats before, and they all have a tendency to rock a little when stomped repeatedly. Not the Atlas Pro. This sucker never budged, even with the legs rotated about 35 degrees.” – Modern Drummer, March 2012
Ludwig Atlas Pro Hi-Hat Stand, Overview:
A new, highly-advanced approach to playing stability has arrived. The Ludwig Atlas Pro Hi-Hat's state-of-the art features, allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance. As a result, it eliminates any annoying movement that interferes with precise play.
- Centroid 3-point stability system. (Patent Pend):?Elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate, creating a functioning tripod with the stand's heavy, double-braced legs. This creates additional room for multiple pedal set-ups and seamless double-pedal play.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter. (Patent Pend):?A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
- Easy Break-Down: At the centre of the Centriod system is Ludwig's locking inclined foundation plate, which breaks down easily for worry-free transport.
- Progressive Action Linkage: Progressively transfers from speed to power as the pedal moves through the stroke. Allowing for quick response and unmatched feel and control against the closed hi hats.
- Infinitely Adjustable Foot Board Angle.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors:?Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Full Range adjustable spring tension:?Six Points of tension for optimum feel.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock:?Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Rotatable Base Legs.
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet.
- Nylon lined tubing to eliminate stand noise.
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimised for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing:?For solid stability and night-after-night durability.